Manny Stiles' Arizona

An everyday whackjob's tales, verbal depictions and pictures/scribblings of the arid zone known as 'Arizona'

Desert Botanical Garden, Phoenix, AZ


If you like deserts, plants or desert plants...
Desert Botanical Garden is the place for you

Note: this picture of me taking a picture - see the 'Phoenix Cloud' over the Papagos (the mountains in the background that looks like piles of cow dung)

I live about 2 miles from the Papagos, see them every day, have climbed them manny times and I am still intrigued the same... they have a very mystical aura about them that can be felt in your being and essence.

More on the Papagos later!

At the DBG
You may even see a Desert Tortoise!





(one time we even encountered a snake!)

The Butterfly Exhibit(going on right now) is exquisite!!!
I might be a poet, but
I am not a pussy and I LOVE the butterfly exhibit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home